Client Charter Codes of Practice
The Wealth Care Partnership shall always:
- be authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- provide each and every client with a dedicated charter and a copy of this code at the earliest opportunity.
- at all times act with honesty and integrity, providing each and every family with the utmost dignity, respect and courtesy.
- where appropriate, offer home visits as an alternative to an office visit.
- ensure that their advisers are competent and fully up to date to advise on all aspects surrounding care fees planning.
- ensure that they conduct comprehensive and detailed fact-finding with every client, before any advice is given.
- provide families with the best possible business practice, issuing our Client Agreement, setting out our charging structure at the earliest opportunity.
- ensure that all relevant and appropriate information is openly disclosed to families, before the completion of a transaction.
- ensure that all advice given is the most appropriate for their client’s circumstances and, where appropriate, the client will be advised to seek a Continuing Care Assessment.
- declare any conflicts of interest immediately.
- endeavour to follow a plain English policy and communicate in easy, understandable language, avoiding industry jargon wherever possible.
- be aware that some clients may have hearing and visual difficulties and should take this into account when communicating, for example, written correspondence can be in large typeface and bold print.
- where appropriate, encourage all close family members and/or attorneys to discuss the implications of the advice.
- where appropriate, liaise with colleagues in other professions, such as solicitors and accountants.
The Wealth Care Partnership promise to:
- respond to your initial or follow up enquiry within one working day of receipt
- treat you and your family with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- always send communications to you by first class post
- send a confirmation letter once an appointment has been made, (unless the appointment is booked for less than two days hence).
- provide you with a Client Agreement at the earliest opportunity providing you with the cost of our services.
- keep you informed about the progress of your application/investment on a weekly basis.
- always send written confirmation of the quotes received and your personalized illustration for the most competitive company together with their Key Features Document within two working days following receipt of final underwritten figures (where appropriate).
- provide personalized illustrations and Key Features or other documents for investments which require no underwriting, at the earliest opportunity issue a full suitability report within 14 working days of receiving acceptance of terms
- always send your policy documents promptly.
- provide you with clear, concise and timely invoices (if appropriate).